|
|
Recent LIFE(s)
Friday, March 9, 2012 | 12:13 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() ![]() ![]() Click to ENLARGE. "THOUGHTS" Sometimes I think about how life is now today. We depend too much on technology as a way of communicating with other people. I think it would be a good thing if people took a break from it all. It's quite saddening how people would say, "I am more open online than I am in real life." I want to go back to writing letters instead of sending messages on facebook, and spending hours talking to someone on the phone instead of texting. (Quite romantic huh? ;) On the bright side, if we don't pay attention to what's on the internet, people wouldn't have to deal with so much drama and hate. Life would be less stressful and you would have more time to yourself.
I've been wandering around with my recent new college which to be named as Lasakmana College of Business. LCB. It's quite entertaining and competitive there. I'm currently own the studies of KCB course which is clarify as Kengsinton College Business.. There's maximum of 4 subjects; Communication, Management; Accounting & Economics... These 4 subjects are all OBVIOUSLY about BUSINESS. Yeappp but oh wells, amongst the 4 subjects, the easiest for me to catch up is Communication whilst as the abysmal is ECONOMICS. DAFUGGGG. But of course... I'll try..NO. MUST. my very best to get the very best result..... v____v" And and and, I've recent thoughts of changing the course I'm having right now to BA(???). I, somehow want to search for a job that works under the Brunei's government... MIGHT AS WELL AS, after finish the KCB Certificate level & Diploma level, by that time is around December finishing these 2 levels, so by next year, I'll have the plan to be moving to SMSA.... HA HA HA. Let's see first hor. :-D Seriously honestly truthfully to be mention here, I've lost the motivation to write here. =_=" xoxo |