|
|
Isolation
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 8:50 PM | 0 candie blossom
So.. I'm doing that thing again. Isolating myself from the world and the people around me. I'm afraid of getting too attached. I don;t want to be too dependent on the things I currently have by my side. The outcome isn't always good. Forgive me for pushing my fears away. . By the time this evening, I was sobbing when I was taking a shower, my mom accidentally heard it and she spokes louder saying that she needs a talk w/ me.. She told me something then my tears just fells off like that. XD While you're thinking about all of the people who hates you, all of the bad things you've done, and your imperfections— remember that there's also people who loves you, you have made mistakes that is worth learning from, and accepting your imperfections makes you beautiful. Thanks to you, Mom. I love you. |