|
|
Changed.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 | 10:37 AM | 0 candie blossom
Hi. So, I just completely changed my blog skin.. It's been 2 years soon since I never changed & just got the temptation for changing my blog skin, also because of I finally found a suitable & likable skin to do so. Hehehe. So what's your rate about my blog changes? >:D TEE HEE. Anyways, all those changes were just my temporary ideas inside of me here.. I can't think of anymore to do more or edit more or even, too lazy to do anymore. :P It took almost 4 hours to done all these, though. :D
Well, I don't have any plans for today or any planned to do. Guess I'll just spend my another shitty lame day at home. By watching any watched movies w/ my siblings. LMAO. Sounds pathetic. xoxo
So recently I don't see any reason for people to love their haters. Whether you're being hated on through jealousy, personality, or for no particular reason, I find it annoying how people would flaunt around about how much they love their haters.. Or talk about how haters make them better. Heck, you're bound to be hated on for whatever you do, but I don't see why you would appreciate the fact that you're being hated on. If I was to be popular, I would rather gain popularity from fans and admirers, not by haters. It's just like how Rebecca Black gained all of her youtube popularity from haters instead of talent. Aha aha aha. THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY. :-) xoxo |