|
|
7/2 ; 2/7
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 8:30 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() HI. I'm here again to do resurrection of my blog! Reason why I've the motivation to do so: oh look today's date: 7/2 , EXACTLY the opposite date & month of my b'day. 2/7 EHEHEHE. I know my age is getting old but my maturity's level is still YOUNG aye?! So my life's has been the same and nothing surprising about it. January was a busy month, and February is being rather hectic for me. But... Recently I've been annoyed by some stupidity rumor! HAHAHA. Can't believe I still can bluff at it.
Dafug is happening?? And oh, since that person published @ Twitter, I started to wait since 23rd Jan until.. N.O.W! But look, whats the exact date of today already? =______= I know myself that I need to chill somehow, but whoever a person which if she/he CARES also will get IRRITATE by those rumors right? Oh gosh.. And even! Fuck one of my classmate keep PRANK updating on Facebook saying "RESULT IS OUT!" fuck you forever -.- To those who just successfully made one of those rumors, congrats you that you just up a level of being a fully JOKER. Rumors about result coming out today, you just fucked my day. Congratulation. T.R.O.L.L.E.D. |