|
|
1/11/2012.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 10:26 AM | 0 candie blossom
Hahaha. Hi there. Finally got a chance to meet w/ my blog, or got the spirit to minor update it. Well well well, my life have been the same anyways. Family. Siblings. Boyfriend. Laptop. Handphone. Enough to fulfill what I wanted in my life so I don't need to complicate my life into so zig zag ways right? In addiction, I have strict parents to nurture me so em, I can't go out frequently when I want to or I desperately want to. I mean I do outgoing SOMETIMES, but it's nothing fun to update anything about Brunei's event(s) right? Sarcastically. Ah, exactly. Let's update some LAME chronologies of my life. NEW YEAR. Ah, I spent my 2011 new upcoming new year w/ my BED because I've been really really drowsy that WHOLE DAY after bringing my Singapore cousins to tour the whole Brunei's buildings. And they only come to Brunei only for 3 days 2 nights.. =_= I MISS ASHLEY AND MATTHEW ALREADY!! They're a pair of awesome siblings I've ever met @ Singapore within a YEAR! Haha. But by then continue w/ my crap, I reached home around 10x pm and I just quick bathe and lay down on my bed till the next morning (1/1/2012). Lmfao. I feel like it's still the same as year by year. I mean, I don't feel anything NEW except the date changes and Chinese New Year is coming.. BWAHAHAHA. && I've been busying with my business online lately. I'm just so oh lazy & clumsy! O'level RESULT?! Yeap. I'm not scare.. NOT SCARRRREEE............. Repeatedly everyday inside my mind. I just don't even wanna glance a shit on the certificate when it announces out! It breaks my heart 999999x times. Officially GCE O'level result coming out at UK date: 23.1.2012, which is definitely the 1st day of CNY! HAHAHA I salute how they chosen the date of releasing result.. But by then I'm not there. They needa send to Brunei and wait for His Majesty's approval and announce to whole Brunei citizens! x_x -Dead dead dead- Reason why it's coming out earlier in every year because they freaking don't use hands to mark the papers anymore instead of they use MACHINE to mark those papers. Sighs.. :S It's a new year and my 2012 motto: If there's a way, I'll find it. If there's none, I'll make one. Hey hey, obviously after been so long I didn't update, and I can't even reach 1000 words? to update the previous months and days of the routine. HAHAHA. xoxo |