|
|
Sometimes.
Friday, August 12, 2011 | 12:00 PM | 0 candie blossom
Would forget about you. Would move on. But even if that one person forgets about you, there will always be someone else. And sometimes, I don't understand, because I love all of these people. I love these people when I barely know them, and I love them because I see how human they are. Sometimes, I think I'm crazy because I sometimes feel like I'm not human. I feel broken and separate from the people I know and love. I can't find the pattern in me that matches the pattern of humans. And sometimes, I love these people so much, they don't even know how much I love them. And they feel like I wouldn't do the world to help them. And there's this part of me that wishes I didn't love them so much, because I know they're human, and they would never do the same for me. Apparently, everyone has noticed this about me before I even noticed it. I care about others and will help them before I help myself.
And maybe that's just sometimes, because I feel that I'm selfish. All the time, I see the world just for myself.
Put yourself first. Just youself. Sometimes, I lose track of that, because I don't want anything. I don't want anything, but for the people I love to be safe. I want them to be as happy as possible, as free as possible, and as honest as possible. That's all I want sometimes. Sometimes it's hard. For me. To let you go. But it'll be okay in time, and I have to remember that crying doesn't change anything. Change is what needs to happen. It's not something I want, it's something necessary. And although I would like to just do whatever I want, I can't sometimes. Like how I want to always be honest, but I can't. That's just how it goes. xoxo |