|
|
Monday, July 18, 2011 | 7:22 PM | 0 candie blossom
Sighs. Do you guys have parents who would always make you live up to their expectations? They expect you to be the most perfect child ever, and they would always compare you to other kids and say, "Why can't you be like _____? or ____?" I know lah, parents care their children. But they should give their own children some times to improve their selves what, BUT not taking them by comparing w/ others. And also NEED to see what kind of compares what. :( Sad ~ I'm myself. I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations besides myself. I don't want to be someone I'm not, and comparing me to other kids would just make me want to give up. Why can't you guys just be there to support and encourage me? I'm sorry I'm not that perfect child you dreamed of, but I want to be myself. Fuuuuuuuuuuh. Just liek that. Bet y'guys ever experienced so em' probably y'know how I feel right now. D: K bai. |