|
|
:D
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 | 2:45 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hi. P/s: I seriously do.P/s: Brunei sucks. Don't even import that :(. I missed eating it and I'm craving for it NOW! P/s: LOL there's 1 another fact of mine. P/s: HEHEHEHE, so what's your first description? :D P/s: Got this from tumblr. Oh well. You rude, you die. XD Urgh, like finally I got hardworking & free times to update blog. It was been so busy for tuitions, extra class & school. Tuition. School. Extra Class. My Malay oral is on next next Monday 25/07/2011 as well as my Mock Exam starts at the same day. Die die. Haven't even prepare a single shit (Oral). Hopefully I can pass, at least pass for it. As for Mock exam, i only prepared a bit lah. I know I know, the earlier preparation, the more % I can get. Tehehee. Anyways, my life has been dull for some reasons. Still actually. This year is gonna be like my most intelligent year ever in my past 15 years? XD I've had been so hardworking and work real hard on STUDIES! :D Update very quick soon! ;) Thanks for viewing.. ;-) Eventho you're the silent reader.. Lolzorz. xoxo |