|
|
Things that done.
Thursday, June 16, 2011 | 2:46 PM | 0 candie blossom
What is wrong with me? Its like all of the stress I've been feeling in the last month has finally caught up with me, and now I can’t stop, and I just don't even know what to do with myself. This isn't how I am. That was unexpected. Got what was expected to be bad news today, but instead of feeling sad and shitty, I just feel free. Tomorrow is 3pm flight. Actually this noon time I'm going to Kina's house just to try finish my only h/w (for me) on this term Holiday, which is History. Lots of craps to do ah. Geeeez -__-' But then I woke up late and no transport 'cause my mom went to Miri for fetching back my elder brother from his college uh. So.. I have to go still. But its gonna be tonight, I'm going her house. Fuh. xoxo |