|
|
HEH.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 8:04 PM | 0 candie blossom
HELLO FELLAS ; Trip to Kuala Lumpur & Singapore w/ family and cousins.I didn't took lots of pictures due to my mobile phone camera problem & laziness . :) && I only shoot when I feel like it. For more pictures, refer / add to Tiffany, my cousin. She's the camera girl . :) @ KUALA LUMPUR, GENTING HIGHLAND .I looked exhausted after a long period staying at Genting . :x Can you notice all the fogs behind my back obviously? It proves how smokey & paralyze are there! Finally a pic there's Mommy & Ting Ting !! :D I, of course will buy countless of stuffs back from the trips. & I DID!! Cows (its a must okay!), KPOP stuffs, albums, keychains, tees, shorts, dresses, accessories, watches .. Etc etc. ALL of them are belong to ME aye? And and mostly were my mom paid for 'em ! MWEHEHE! Nevertheless, Officially spent 3days at KL only, and 6 days at Singapore. :) IT WAS FUN, VERY FUN BUT REALLY TIRING ENOUGH. 9 days out of 0 is SLEEP-FULLY night!!! T_T & unexpectedly lesser homeworks for me when I got back to my school just this Monday, I'd always expect mountain of h/ws are awaiting for me since holiday until I got back, but no uh, I felt super relieved :p tehehe! But but, gotta do more revisions from now on! No play play . eisehhh ;) ** will upload more pictures and updates when I feel like it, currently on drowsy mode ** xoxo |