|
|
Day passed by.
Monday, May 30, 2011 | 2:29 PM | 0 candie blossom
So tomorrow's public holiday and plus, tuition has been cancelled and I'm feeling freaking happy right now, wheeeeeeeeee . :D Well, school was fine today. Not much lessons. I HATE IT, why? Because we're in YEAR 11. and we're freaking having O'level this year yet teachers around in my school seems not serious w/ it? I really wanna sue how freaking baaaaaaaadly but I can't do anything there. Still. Students and most of my classmates are so pemalas loh. -__-! Really fucking sayur with my preliminary test result. My classmates are planning to go on trip to Bandar (again) on the 7th of June. I wanna join, but also it depends on my mommy because she knows I'm having huge exam this year... I have a sense that she's not letting me join.. Oh well, thats my mommy. At this age, everything is changing. Day by day we don't notice, but just look back over the past year and you will realize everything has. People you thought were going to be there forever aren't, and people you never imagined you'd be speaking to are now some of your closest friends. Life makes little sense, and the more we grow the less sense it will make. So make the most of now, before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all of this is only going to be memories. Relationship : I love you, and thats all I really know now. :-) Hehe. Love you, sayang. Studies : I know what I'm doing. xoxo |