|
|
SP!
Thursday, April 14, 2011 | 6:18 PM | 0 candie blossom
HAI. *BLOGGING WHILE MY LEGS CRAMPING due to run too much & cheerleading performance* , + SUNBURN. Almost half of my face & hand got sun burned . SAD. Sports day just ended today, and Saturday going to have it again. Pew pew pew. I didn't took much pic tho cause due to I was busy helping friends to do Sales & Cheerleading! Cibai teacher don't let us use camera or even phone, I was hideously took 'em. Hehehe. And I'll upload 'em when my internet's not that so effin' lagging right now. Already passed almost half hours it still stuck at 12% ... WTF k. :D Annnnnnnnnnddd, I haven't know whos the champion ship this year! Going to announce this Saturday, BUT I'm not going to sch tho, since my leg like cacat edi. D: SEX . Will of course do ask my friends hehe (-; Anyways I've no idea why do this year Sports Day have to be in so early time to celebrate. Lol . ** CORRECTION ** random , at the grand stand . Futsal comp . Noticed the monkey? Yes its my bag. ;-) Sandy & Ann . SO CUTE AH PO AH :D Noticed the light blue tee guy w/ the head downs a bit? YES ITS RABUNNY :-D Noticed the kid was doing some stretching? He got mental problem.. Honestly. :S Sales, (Didnt took alot cause the disiplin teachers was there) Bus stand Ann Er The running dudes Waiting car to fetch us up xoxo And while we watching the dudes compete futsal, there was like 4-5 girls sitting behind us at the Grand Stand, I was sitting w/ Ann Ann, Sandy, & Ann er, Ann Er's friend. Sally was infront us yeah. Ann Er was sitting beside me using her small mirror, then I borrowed from her. While I was using it, there was a malay girl behind Ann Ann, she wanted to borrow the mirror from me, she said "OIII pinjam" I said "tunggu, masih jua ne pakai" then she straight replied in kinda loud voice to me "eyyy karit jua kau ahhh" . Then Iunno why i got so pissed but I don't say anything, when I kept think of it again, and the 2nd times. I kept complaint it infront of Sandy & ann ann. I was still holding the mirror. Then my temper got really high in sudden and looked behind back to the girl, and scold her "apa- apa karit ah, pukimak jua kamu" "macam babi saja muka mu , masih mahu pakai cermin ni" "oi what oi, OI LAN JIAO AH" then the girl looked kinda afraid of me alr, sandy calmed me down, then ann ann got help me talked back her, said "jaga mulut mu ah" almost the boys & girls there were looking at us, even some teachers at down there was wondering what happen. BUT I DON'T FREAKING CARE LA. Thinking back of it now again, really make my temper goes up. Luckily I dk the girl's name. If not i'll use the broken mirror poke her cibai till cannot diao lah. -.- But sandy told me its her next next class's student. Lol. then I felt thousands sorry to ANN ER!! I broke her precious mirror. Cause that time i was kept complaining the girl infront of Sandy, & them, before she get scold by me, then i holding the mirror kept hitting not-that-hardly on my knee till it broke. Ann Er was kinda abit pissed of it though. Hehe almost got into a fight, again. D: xoxo |