|
|
Pib.
Thursday, April 7, 2011 | 12:35 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() The text is on the right side just to confuse you. I always lose things and look through my entire house. And then I find it right where I started, under a piece of paper or something. XD Funny right. ![]() Some people put no effort into conversations. They're just littered with awkward silences. And yes, I know sometimes people are just not in the mood or are too shy or tired to talk. ^^ I used to be really bad at socializing; this is just a silly comic. ![]() Oh yes baby, that's just how I am. ;-) ; I didn't attend to school today 'cause of this freaking dumb fitness test is going to happens on the noon time by 1.45pm till . 3.15pm. And and, the morning lessons, double periods of D-maths after recess, makes I, so lazy to go. 'Cause I didn't get to finish the exercises (14pages, I'm just left of 2 questions LOL), teacher warned us, if didn't get to finish it, we needa stand outside for whole of the periods !!@@##$$%#$!@! . SO YAHHHH :-D My dear classmates told me that they even escaped the periods, went home earlier because of it. A-ha A-ha. xoxo |