|
|
stress eyyy
Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 7:55 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hi. So I started tuition on last Monday. Its Bahasa Melayu's only. D: W/ Peter (my childhood friend). And met new friends at tuition place lor. The tuition person whose teaching is not a teacher but a school principle of Tutong! Hehe he damn cute lar, he lovesssssss to joke! :)) But honestly I don't really want to make any friend at tuition except 1 of the girl there name Yun :D She's friendly & nice ah! Not that I'm shy so that I don't make friend w/ them but I just don't find the interest of making more friends there. Oh well :s Recently, my almost every day is going to be busy busy busy. Busy till I don't even have a single time to stress about another stuffs and to think of particular stuffs too. I'm sad, seriously to be honest. I really am. Thats not I want myself to be like that too. Iunno either. Probably I just don't want to be so stress. Why so stress lah? :'c I haven't written for about a week because nothing of interest has happened at school. The same old dumb teachers teaching the same old dumb subjects in the same dumb school. I seen to be kind of losing interest in almost everything. Maybe it's just because I'm growing up and life is becoming more blase? Stupiak me Y'know I don't feel like
or any single contact shit. I even wanted to just throw my phone far away. && Why I just can't make things goes right? Even make it better? Everything is wrong and I feel like i can't go on anymore .. I wanna be a kid again =( lalalalalalalaaa. Sigh, never love a person till wanna whack myself. BADLY. It's never simple, never easy. Took 'em just now, You see my eye differently? Thats what happen after you ...too much. Hehe :D Updated! Thanks for reading/viewing, silent reader. HEHE :D xoxo Good-bye March! :D |