|
|
Hi.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 12:29 PM | 0 candie blossom
I find it annoying how people would overuse the phrase, "Fuck my life." I rarely use that phrase, but I'd like to take the time now to say fml "Fix My Life." To be honest, I was depressed all night along. I woke up at 8a.m in the morning. It was an occasional time for me to wake up at that time especially during holiday. It's okay, put on a smile and think positive. I'm going up to KB staying over my cousin's house for 2 days ! Hopefully tomorrow I get to eat sushi with Annie, them & photos at Escapade. :) It's easier to count all of the good things about you then the bad. With some tears and heartbroken then it is called "love". I can't promise you a perfect relationship w/o arguments over our differences. I tried my best for it. However, as long as you're trying, I'm trying & we'll be staying together darling.. xoxo |