|
|
Kkkkb
Monday, March 21, 2011 | 4:54 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hello fellas! ;-) Last night went Escapade w/ Annie, Jo Wen, Susan, Sandy, me & Akmal around 7pm-9.30pm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. YUMMY YUMMY !!!! I just ate a lot yesterday, & now I still freaking CRAVE for it! Then Gibson went there for a while. He did not join us for it. It was I alone reached there first, I book-ed seats for them then it was no longer I reached & they reached :D! Memorable; While we were waiting for foods to serves, Annie was talking about the next door people were laughing very loudly + annoying & so, she asked us to copy them. I, Jowen did & all of us laugh tremendously XD! After that the next door people were staring at us fiercely. HEHEHE While y'guys know, there's a very cibai fatty guy! I was omw to the toilet w/ Sandy & he kept on-eyed on our legs or body? Iunno. Then I said to him "Apa liat-liat? Minta sex?" He ran away & Sandy said she's proud of me. LOL Then the peoples around us near the toilet were very shocked. -_-! Pictures! These all do not belong to me. It all took from Annie's phone. My phone was so under battery last night Boo hoo x( . I was using right hand to shoot. So blur lol Loving this pic! At least I did my job for Annie's status. HAHAHa There you go :) Jo Wen. We both looked so fatso inside. :x It was fun at Kaybee for the 1/30 days. ! ;-) xoxo |