|
|
alala
Monday, March 7, 2011 | 10:34 PM | 0 candie blossom
BACK BACK BACK. UPDATED. Haih. Don't judge, you only see for what I choose to show only. ;) xxxx Luckily I remembered back my password since my pc got over heat & my eldest brother won't freaking help me to fix it SOB T^T and and I'm using my lil' bro's pc playing now! Hahaha :D And wowyeah! Next week Friday is the 1st day of holiday FOR FREAKING 10DAYS. Imma partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! WAIT. NOT. :( Staying at home study like a siao lang STUDY.REVISION. T^T sighs! Tuition classes on the Hols. Sad.to.the.max.of.the.maximum. AH D: But of course will have a bit of freedom during the 1st term of holiday ;) Hehehe. This year is a freaking important year to me !! Imma make it w/ no regrets got 'cha ;) Baby ah !! I wanna see you baaaaadly. NO. It's deadly X( Wuwuwuuuu to someone whom I used to be super close: Damn how I love you wearing that fugly faking mask 24/7 . ;) You're so fake. K xoxo bai. |