|
|
- -
Sunday, February 6, 2011 | 3:02 PM | 0 candie blossom
Sooner, I'll be going up Bandar pai nian with my cousins, family members. Recently didn't went to much relatives houses for visit lo. Except some only and maybe soon. xx Mari mari mari ang pao ~ This year CNY may not seems to be fun like last year or previous so. BUT but but, this year is the year I got so much of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! NO REGRETS DONE. REALLY :D
SEE THAT? Sweet owh! I'll remember that, Bun Wuu Lee. :P Happy 2nd monthsaries baby ♥ ♥ ♥ So as time moves on, I hope we get together, So when the time is right, I can say - always and last long. ♥ Bun Wuu Lee, the guy that could make me smile just by seeing him. the guy that could also make me cry just by seeing him cry. the guy that could light up my whole dim world just because he's right beside me. the guy that i love despite whatever we've been through, the ups and downs. the guy that will forever and always, be mine and only mine. the guy that I'd believe in forever with. the guy that i couldn't possibly afford to lose. the guy that i would think of constantly. the guy that i want to spend my rest of life with him. (: xoxo |