|
|
HVD !
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 | 1:32 AM | 0 candie blossom
![]() SO CUTE !!! ![]() HAI HAI HAI ! My baby so sweet can! :D When the time strikes 12 midnight. I guess he straight spammed my facebook profile full of his walls and tagged. I was asleep that time, then he woke me up by a surprise call around 12 30 a.m . Kinda annoying... :@ BUT I love it. Hehehehehehe !! =p ITS MAKING ME LOVE HIM MMMMMMMMMMMORE AH ! Tsk tsk. :x &&&&& Its really sweet lo ^^ ! wheee ! ♥ ♥ And wowyeaaaah, its Valentines day !! :D Hopefully every couples outside there enjoyed y'guys days & those singles enjoyed with any of your /friends/family members? Em. Hue hue. :p And sorry for the belated update about these. I was out to somewhere else :( URGH. Hee hee. P/s: Click those pic to en-large. With the tagged by him. :3 1). 2). again, 3). again & again, 4). spam spam spam. 5). ♥ ♥ ♥ oi! Bun wuu lee, why so sweet? :B I love love love you. The most. :) Aiyoh, after he spam, he got warning by his classmate ey. :p v v PITY HIM CAN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh P/s: PEACE !! baby don't angry. :p I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me right and loves, happy being with me. And that's youuuuuuuuuuu. ♥ ♥ ♥ Baby better remember this, we might will go through some strong arguments or quarrels , or we might getting less see each other like how those distance relationships work out, but we MUST not give up because of it. 'Cause our relationship is worth fighting for, & because... we truly love each other. + Not those 'puppies loves' anymore k. RIGHT. :'p I'll TRY and TRY make things right when it's really hard to be right and less being so 'LAZY' with you. AND because for why I said all these it's.... I never love someone this much like how much I do love you now. Baby, I love you. :'3 KKKK don't get diabetes. :p ! Baby ah, bet you're sleeping now like a ^(oo)^ !!! hohoho ! Imma head to bed now. Really really really really freaking hope my mom gets free time bring me go out to celebrate the belated Valentines day with him since it's public holiday today ah. grrrrrrrrrr. =X !! xoxo I had an awesome Valentine's day with my boyfriend. :') I wanna keep all of 'em as secretssssss. Just me & him ♥ ♥ ♥ heheeee! I & him spent the whole noon And even though there's cracked abit. Hehehe! :P Hope the others precious every single moment with your loved one! ;) xoxo |