|
|
untitleddd
Monday, February 7, 2011 | 1:07 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hi. I really need to attend school tomorrow. There's just another disiplin teacher complained about me for not attending school by today and actually for 3 days already. Aiya, I know usually 1 month if you don't attend school for 3 days, thats normal lah kay? Don't get absent more than 3 days can liao. Then that f-cking disiplin teacher marked my attendance and its currently below 85% , said what, if attendance below 85%, cannot take GCE O'level. really 不能吊咯。And plus, it's not that I don't wrote any letter what, I got write lah! Letter for what de ha? No brain also know its help to stable the percentage ma! -_- bark bark bark lancao there. pfffffffffffft. Gonna go school tomorrow for celebrating party with them inside the disiplin's room. 他们都没脑的 =——= 不知道吃什么长大蛤 ~ _l_ all the disiplin teachers at my school. Y'GUYS SUCKS ALOT! -_- Effing-ly pissed. These, 初 4 Looked pale tho Going Bandar PAI NIAN! xoxo |