|
|
1st.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | 5:07 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hello 1st February :D Wake me up when February ends. It's been awhile that my blog was looked so dead. Recently is soooo busy because I'm in Year 11A this year. O level is kinda near? for me, + more of afternoon classes, & I really wanna achieve my mom's target , get 5 O's or more than that. :) It is really enthusiastic. This year is gonna be a tough year for me lul. Sooner or later after Cny, I've more tuition classes to attend which already prepared by my mom. -_-" Also, I've nothing, wait - I actually have things to update but too lazy to type 'em out & upload. -_- No worries. My life's wonderful. :D Please understand ya. I don't freaking want a single crap to bother me from my studies. If so, imma go insane. Lol, I'd do anything or give up anything (well, not my boyfriend or whoever I love so much! :D ) just to achieve my studies! FOR THIS FREAKING YEAR :D (I know I usually don't used to be liek this, but yeh. Thats what I can do for now =( ) Lul waht naw? A freaking nerd 8P EFF YOU COUGH! >:( P/s; Baby, 5 more days to go? :b x |