|
|
only you
Sunday, January 9, 2011 | 10:47 PM | 0 candie blossom
I miss you . Wo xiang ni . You're the only 1. I drew this at school. Do you think about me as much as I think about you? Can you feel my heart right now? It's beating for you. cause it's only happen once in a lifetime. And you'll always be my favorite boy. ♥ Baby, Happy Belated 1st Monthsary ♥ It was on 6th of January. You told me that I must inbox you, but it turned out to be you're the one who inbox me first. Such a morning surprised. HEH. It was so cute and... amazing. x3 At that moment, you freezed me, you made me so blank. you made me clicking on my mouse hardly. (Lol) you made my mind, there's only you. It was hard to breathe. You you you. You make me love you even more. Even now. And when you began to read this sentence, I love you even more more more. K. Don't get diabetes. :P It doesn't matter how I love you, or how you love me, all that matter is that I care about you and I don't want to lose you. I just want a simple relationship but secretly, it is interesting and amazing. Patient are the strongest in relationship ♥ 因爲有你 現在的我很幸福 Bun Wuu Lee, 我只愛你 我不會離開你. xoxo |