Yesterday.
Firstly, yesterday really need to thank my brother a lot. BAHAHA :D
He is the best. woo hoo ;)
♥ ♥ ♥
- We (Kenneth, didi, bro, SW, me & him) all went to mall booked ticket. Tron 3D tickets.
- Went to cheezbox for lunch.
- Went to center point and bought some Christmas gift.
- Walked back to Mall we were waiting for the movie to start.
- Movie started. Feed him popcorns non stop. (thats the only part that I can mention out what I did with him yesterday) HAHA >:D
- Inside the cinema was the best of all! ♥ ♥ ♥ (RIGHT RIGHT =P)
- After movie, and seriously the movie was kinda ... booooring but then still cool in some parts :D
- I and him went to arcade and actually wanted to shoot some pictures but due to some reasons and I'm so lazy to type them out so yeah. XD
- walked around and arrrrrrrrrrrrround mall, my bro msged me asked me to wait at DQ.
- we're there already but then I planned to walk with him again and so, went to a teddy shop and HE. HE. HE. :$ bought me a 'moo' HE'S SO STUBBORN YI SIA DE LO D: and the cow makes me can't stop touching it while typing here. HAHAHAHAHA =p yer baby ah. I love you lots, zhi dao ma? D'= ydk how much I do o-o and and thanks again for the moo moo !! ^^
- Around 6, my mom went to Mall fetched us up and blah. BAIS :D
My something something is still at his house now oh. :p
Baby, takecare of it okay? Hehe :3
xoxo
OLDER POST | NEWER POST