|
|
wind,
Monday, December 13, 2010 | 3:15 PM | 0 candie blossom
When I notice my relationship with any of my friends or certain people is starting to slip or get distant, I choose to let go. I never do anything to prevent it from happening, so I tend to lose a lot of people who are kinda important to me. I just give up on my relationship with them, and move on. I see no point in holding on, and I find it better to just get it over with already. I never actually had a relationship with someone that I tried so hard to keep yet. I just let it go, make new friends, and repeat. I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday. Well at least, 3 of my true friends are enough for me. Which are Vynie, Nadhirah & Pin. :) They never fail to make me smile and laugh tremendously. I love y'guys. alot. Hope to see y'guys soon !! HEHEHEH :D :D to someone : You must let it go. You cannot erase the past. But instead, letting the past go. You cannot change yesterday; You must accept the lessons learned. December 12 at 11:57pm ♥♥♥ memorable night. x] tehee. I love you so much darling ! Remember what I told you kay. ;p You mean so much to me, really. Mwahs. ;3 xoxo |