|
|
quiz
Thursday, December 30, 2010 | 10:22 PM | 0 candie blossom
Are you even sorry about losing your best friend(s)? - Why would I be? 1st time I had enough, no 2nd times. :) Do you sleep with a night-light on? - Well, I'm sort of, kind of afraid of the dark.. I sleep with the hall lights on. You wake up to wet sheets, what do you do? 0。0! - Might I got some nightmares or Unless……Wet myself? Lol When you were young, do you remember when you slept on the sofa and end up waking up on your bed? - Yuppp! All the time. XD What's the one thing you would want right this second? - Uhmmm…. COTTON HANDS :( When you hug, do you reach your arms over their shoulders and around their neck or under there arms and to their back? - It depends. I mostly hug under their arms since I'm usually too short to reach over their shoulders. If I'm comforting someone or if it's someone special, I'd put my arms around their shoulders. =DDD What is YOUR definition of love? - I think there's many ways to define love. There's no single answer for this question. I think love is a strong and deep affection between people, and having them go through things TOGETHER, yet come out stronger since nothing can break that bond they hold with each other. And also, I asked a friend what love is, he told me its when you can't stop thinking of him and when the thought of him makes you smile. When I met you, I told myself, "This must be it." ♥ =D About that problem, I do know about it when you guys don't even think I know about it. I just keep it to myself to save the trouble of argument.. Imy Kina, please don't leave us and move to NZ? :'( ***Copied Kina's line*** whenever ppl goes moody, she'd always say, You're young. so shut up, and enjoy life. -_- HAHAHA xoxo |