|
|
Immature lime woman.
Monday, December 6, 2010 | 12:41 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hellooooooooooooooo Belated December.:)I, today feel like blogging because I finally have something in my mind to update. I'm having a huge argument with my aunt right now. She always has the power to make me feel like shit. And to her, she's always the winner when it come to arguments. Yeah, I can't believe I ever looked up to you. You still act immature. Sad thing is that you can't accept the truth either. I knew my FB status would attract your attention. Too bad that it was just a joke and a trap to lure you both in. I'm obviously winning this conversation. I can't take criticism. I always get criticized. All. The. Fucken. Time. Sad thing is that the people who always criticizes me are my family members. My aunt, of course. I'm always getting criticized from her. Whenever I do something to help boost up my self esteem, she'll always be there to criticize it and to bring my esteem down. I always get compliments at school. Whenever I tell my aunt about that, she always says they're just lying and that I look like crap. "You just can't handle the truth. You're living with lies around you." Basically, the truth is that I'm an ugly, anorexic girl with shitty ass hair to you. Happy? End here. Last night oh, around 3a.m something really OH EM GEE happens. :p accept? yes? no? no ? yes? o-o ! SMH! I hate the words, "What if.." What if you can't handle a kinda distance relationship? What if I accepted you, and I'm the 1 whose innocent and got hurt by you at last? What if you told me that you're loyal and you CAN handle but in the end you got boring of me? I'm just really hate and scare those words. Because I experienced and seen too much. Too mature in relationship and I HATE being too mature. 'Cause I can be hurt easily by it. :) Which I actually believed 'em from your MOUTH and endly, you might disappointed me. Fact about me: I'm the very jealousy type once I'm with you because I really love you. I really hope that you think VERYVERYVERY clearly before you wanna be with me kay. :D Tqvm! xoxo |