|
|
...
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 | 7:08 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hi. I started to love my blog, again. LOL, just done editing my own blog. Look so koreanish. And also up there punya korean words which ppl included I, dk what those means. Zzz.. But Idc lah, as long as that I think this blog skin is sooo milky! :3 and kawaiiiiiiiiii nehhhxxx. ahaks ahaks. Yesterday went to Mall watched Rapunzel 3D with my brother & lil' bro. Not much 3D effects but very cute lah! :D funny parts a lot. Especially I likey the horse. NYEHEHEH. But I think the director did something wrong ._. why isit the horse doesn't act like a horse but like a dog. It fins his own tail like a dog, and even when doing smell like a dog. LOL. Phail. But really worth watching ha ha ha :D Enjoyed with them. and ATE a lot too. =_=! JUST LIEK THAT! 討厭下雨 它很冷 我喜歡冷的感覺 它可以讓我睡到很爽 不甘願起身 可是它滴滴答答的聲音讓我覺得很煩 再聼旋律慢再有意思的詞 整個人的情緒會突然很低。 I hate how I would always give people an advice, yet I'm never able to take my own advice. Do it now, or regret later. That's the phrase that I would commonly use. Have you guys ever felt like there’s something holding you back? Like, when you're on the verge of putting your confidence together and taking a shot at it, something has to come and pull you back? xoxo |