|
|
Whyyy?
Sunday, November 28, 2010 | 5:27 PM | 0 candie blossom
Idk why I'm using blog now.. LOL. I guess I am a type of person who really will get bored of a thing once I used it for a meaaaan time? Nuu. Anyways.. Hi. Tomorrow is going to be the last day of my lame school. I'll miss my ass school! Performance of different bands will be performs by tomorrow morning till 10a.m .. I'm begging my asses to school just because of it. Ha. And after that, awards included C.C.A, Sports, Drama; for those top 1, 2, 3 will get their trophies.. Etc etc. For what I've did for the previous days just that stay at home, chat, gaming, went to friend's house chit-chatted and... I cut my hair 2 days ago :D I felt so freaking refresh after a haircut! Fucken honestly! LOL. No more clumsy hair, no more layer-much hair! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee . My both legs are soring now.. Because of Marathon happened at my school yesterday.. Run for like 4-5Km.. I was so freaking dead D: It appears this morning once I woke up.. Have to walk while sometimes my legs need to bend down a bit.. My lil' bro l.h.a.o-ed at me ;( SADSADSADSADSAD ! Before hair cut. ' ' ' ' After haircut! ![]() z_z! XOXO |