|
|
lolzorz
Saturday, November 6, 2010 | 3:14 PM | 0 candie blossom
Love? tell me what is love? Do you really TRY to get to know it or just wannabe? Ha, don't make me goes lol at you, seriously. :) Im not being some Ms. Heck Godly of Pro Knowledge! but when I read all of those posts about people and their love problems, I always think to myself, "Hah, when I get a boyfriend next time, and he breaks my heart, I'll just forget it and move on instead of going all emotional about it." But, its easier said then done. If I ever do go through the same phase, then I'll try to follow what I said. I don't want to spend my time on a boy who wasted my time in a relationship, and make me waste more time on trying to get over it. K.That were just strikes on my mind in sudden. update soon! Tomorrow going to have BBQ w/ friends at Lumut's Beach! :D xoxo |