|
|
blarrhhhh
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | 1:13 PM | 0 candie blossom
Helloooooooooooooooooooo, so yesterday went to Miri and swimming with friends in the early morning at 8am till 10am+ and then went to Miri till 6pm, reached home at 7pm. Ah, home sweet home. and here we go, I'm feeling so freaking headache since I woke up till now gee gee. D: but luckily I took pill once I woke up this morning :D actually wanted to upload some pictures, but yesterday whole day my phone was so dead, no battery, forgot to charge and all of pics was on my friend's cam. so yeh, laziness strikes on my whole body makes me feel so lazy go take from mah friend and upload. :B blek. Anyways, tomorrow is my eldest bro's birthday! He's turning......... ! em uh, forgot how old he's turning LOL phail . :( and tomorrow is the day for promotion classes at my school. Omg, it reminds me how I'm so gonna be jail like a jailer soon by next year. :( NO FREEDOM. GG *blank in my mind* ... LALALALALA going to play RO now ! :3 so addicted. xoxo update soon, |