|
|
You dont know.
Friday, October 1, 2010 | 8:04 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() You don't know how I am. You don't know how I act, you don't know how my life is, you don't know anything. I'm a pretty closed-off person, and I'm a hard person to get close with. To you, I'm probably going to be one of your closest friends, but to me, you're just a mere friend. I only have a couple of friends that knows me. All of me. They know how my life is, they know when I'm sad or happy, they know how my life goes. It'll take a lot of effort to gain my trust and to be a close friend of mine. I want to see people try and succeed. :) :) this is so true, Life is 1% of what happens to you, and 99% of what you make of it. My leadership teacher, Mrs. Hope. Sometimes, you have to put others before yourself. You'll feel a lot happier in the end, trust me. Just because someone smiles, it doesn't mean that he/she is happy. Smiling can cover so many things. Smh. You are beautiful. Don't forget it. update soon! off to do my effing h/ws :) xoxo |