|
|
untitled
Sunday, October 3, 2010 | 6:32 PM | 0 candie blossom
A lot of youngsters overreact on a break up or a heartbreak. They think that they're not good enough for anybody and that nobody loves them, or will love them. They make it like their life has ended and that they're the ugliest person in the world. You guys are still young. You guys have a lot of years ahead of you, and you'll meet other people. Just accept their feelings towards you and move on. I'd probably be sad for a short period of time, but I would be accepting and I'd move on. Getting all heartbroken and whining about you being ugly and that no one will ever love you is just annoying and a waste of time. Well, you might think I'm acting like I know everything, not because of that but because I experienced it. :) xoxo |