|
|
untitled
Saturday, October 2, 2010 | 1:50 PM | 0 candie blossom
haaaaaaaaaaai readers,I just got back from school not longer. so uh, school was so not okay today. well, not study problem but CLASSMATE PROBLEM. He freaking don't deserve me to take him as MY friend. Just an absolute stranger in my class.. Ah, so fucked up. I've been giving him so many chances, and he still embarrassing me. He did something really piss me off to the max today. .___.! I've done so many things to make him stay away from me, but he just can't understand human language? Maybe he only do dog's language.. Follow or stalk me whenever where am I, or what I'm doing. Pft.. Annoying right? And during after school, he's going back then when his car arrived, he went in his fucking car and open windows and then I was just at bus stand standing there with my friends, my friend beside me, asked me turn left side watch something. & I freaking did, he's inside his car, putting his head and hands to outside and shout my name, waved at me. At that freaking moment, everyone at the bus-stand staring at me. I FEEL LIKE I WANNA GO BURN HIS FUCKTARD NOOBFACE BY RIGHT NOW. Smh..=_= No more fucking next time he will do something embarrass me. I told myself, NO MORE. If he does, I'm really gonna make Brunei snows.. I should be a heartless person. Lol. Once I start hating someone, everything they do is irritating to me, alot. xo |