|
|
untitled
Friday, October 1, 2010 | 7:47 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() Where can I donate?! LOL. I think everyone acts different online. I mean, you're more open online then you are in real life. I'm sure most of the people on here wouldn't do or say half of the things they do online in real life. I don't get why people would be bashing on people online just for speaking their minds, going anonymous at that also. If you guys dislike they way people view things, then just ignore it, or at least start an argument without going anonymous. Don't you find it pretty sad that you're sending hate to someone under anonymous? No need to get pissy all over someone just because they said something offensive to someone else. They spoke their mind, and they didn't go anonymous at that. It's their point of views of someone. You don't need to butt in and start bashing on them for speaking their minds. I mean, I do find it ridiculous that people would bash on someone online when they don't even know then in real life, but to bash on someone for doing that is kind of at the same level too. It's their business and their points of view. People who has the guts to say crap to someone without going under anonymous will gain my respect, and I'll actually spare some of my time to argue back with them. Just my opinion. xo |