|
|
Patrick!
Saturday, October 2, 2010 | 2:15 PM | 0 candie blossom
Whuuuuuuuuuut? Spongebob SquarePants?! Hell to the yeah! :-D ![]() SpongeBob SquarePants main characters (from left to right): Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, and Gary. Freaking yeah, today I'm just gonna explain why I love Patrick so much but why not Spongebob! ;o Well, alot of yguys might think I addict with Spongebob, I can say lots of people likes Spongebob! Especially kids. :D :D really a lot! but no, I am excluded from it. I'm super addict with Patrick only. Since 2005. ;) I was primary 5 only then. I got to know this cartoon from my girlfriend, Junn! :) I still remember she was using the yellow-ish Spongebob hairpin. *aw, so cute :3* Then I got distracted by it, asked her to give it to me, she gave to me but I lost it.. Lol. Only if I can turn back times to that right moment again. ;( I effin mean it. ![]() Why I love Patrick Star:
xoxo |