|
|
listen,
Sunday, October 31, 2010 | 1:58 PM | 0 candie blossom
Hai hai hai. Woke up at 11a.m, took a shower, had lunch with family at home. And then watched some music videos and hey! Im now sitting here & raping my blog. :) Its sad to see the people you used to know, become the people you knew. To see the people you love, become the people you loved. To see the people who you could tell everything to, become the people you don't even say hi to. To see the people who you trust, become the people who you trusted. To see the people who were once close to you, become the people who your farthest apart with. Mhmm. Sad sad sad. Ha :) I mean, why do I need to care a single thing of it right? Hes not the only living human, hes not even care or talk to you anymore, I should not give a damn about it right? His life, his choice. But Im telling him that, If 1 day you're coming back to talk and whine to me again, I'll be the different me but not the 1 who always listen your shitty life stories. :D Hope I did make myself clear for cha. and btw uh, recently so addicted back to RO. Lol .. But I should control myself abit la, my friends even said me, I love ro more than them till I dont even talk to them in msn or facebook. :-S Am I? Yeah I am.. -_-! over obsessed . . . Guess what? Tomorrow is the new fresh month! happy advanced Novamber! :"D big sigh, time flies in speedy shadowwww! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo ! |