|
|
Insomnia
Monday, October 11, 2010 | 5:20 PM | 0 candie blossom
Insomnias; I'm really tired of having them. Always laying in bed for about 2-3 hours and trying to sleep. I end up getting into deep thoughts and flashbacks of my bad and good memories. I don't want to cry myself to sleep most of the nights. I just want one night where I can sleep peacefully and not have to think. I never even had a dream or nightmare before. Maybe if I get my life together and relieve all of my stress, then I'll be able to sleep peacefully and dream. Be happy~ HAHAHAHHA ;D anyways, sup Fella, its been a long time aye? Noob. Yeah, I'm saying you. I'm too busy for h/ws, revisions. countdown for the Final Examination: 7.freaking.DAYS.MORE. adadasdsdsaasdadada! Sad thing is, after the exam, we freaking still have normal lessons going on, & extra classes till end of Nov.. :-( *dying* School was.............. fine.. just now. .__. Laughed alot tho. Honestly, I don't see myself falling in love anymore. I mean I dream about it and I want it to happen one day again, but I can't see myself in love. I can't see myself happy merely over someone's existence. Especially seeing the way I keep on pushing everyone out of my life. I can't see someone dealing with me. I can't see it. I don't even think it'll happen again? Lol :S P/s; Don't and never try to fall for me, 'cause I'm just gonna break your heart for w/e you do, or w/e you say. Just don't fall for me, or my looks neither do my words. D: My mom told me once, everything happens for a reason. Well, I live not to please you. So if you hate me, carry on. I don't like everyone that I know. I will freaking freaking freaking inactive my blog by now, EXAM SEASON! NOOBS xoxo |