|
|
I'll be back.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 | 2:40 PM | 0 candie blossom
Lolz hi readers :DObviously Im back and cause of, examination ended by today! hooooooooray? No! Lessons & extra classes still going on.. Sigh :( ha ha ha and emmmmm, I've actually got nothing to update. Life's boooooooooring staying at Brunei. Effing being honest here LOL but I wanted resurrect my blog. :p so yeh yeh. If there's no friends around me, I'd go jump off 1412412 buildings now -_-. because they're one of the reason why Im still alive here~ I absolutely love people who:
People I'm honestly happy with: Bun Wuu Lee . ♥♥♥ :) Junn Nzyn, Pinny, Kimmy, Qyll, Alfam, Rafy, Ay Cheng, Julia, Xian, Kuan Wai, Raihan, Kina, Rabunny, Emma, Zilloh, Peoples who got highlighted by me are very the special to me. x) They're my loves. (a)! xoxo Tehee. |