|
|
boo yeah
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 | 6:57 PM | 0 candie blossom
I'm here updating again, :) so yesterday I went to Miri. What a tiring day. o_o This was the awesome book I bought at Miri @ Parkson; Popular. "Love Never Dies" The 2nd awesomeness book. :D "You can't choose who you fall in love with..." There's actually got another 2 episodes of it. But but, I only bought 2 of 'em first then next time I'll be going buy the another 2 episodes! It is really nice lo, which intro-ed by my classmate, Kina. Probably won't get any free times for reading 'em. I is so busy for the very upcoming final Examination which left 1.1/2 weeks till it. Sucks. :) 18th of October (my nightmare start on that day) I must pass it for the God Sake! dadasdasdasddasdasdasdsdas. Vained in my mom's car. Lol Chubby much uh. o_o update soon. xoxo |