|
|
Wondering,
Thursday, September 23, 2010 | 4:37 PM | 0 candie blossom
![]() Wonder why he played you? It's because a lot of you girls are so fucking stupid like seriously. I've been seeing a lot of lists lately what they want/need to have in their future boyfriends. If they would do this and do this for her. Those standards that don't require a talent such as singing, dancing or playing a instrument are so easy to fake. "I want a boyfriend who would send me good morning text messages and fall asleep with me on the phone", "I want a boyfriend who holds my hand in public and doesn't give a shit what others think". Seriously? it only takes that to become a boyfriend of yours? If so, a lot of guys will take advantage of that because it's so easy to pretend and to fool you. I think that you shouldn't enter a relationship based on actions only, if the feelings are mutual and you're sure of that, only then go into one or else the chances are high that he's just playing you. Just my opinion. cause I've heard a lot from my most of my classmates and others, which is girl. SMH. Their guys just never wanted to fucking care a single thing about 'em. Brainless~ stop by here ~ Update soon !! :D feeling better actually, I guess I'm going to recover soon he he he ~ xo |