|
|
untitled
Thursday, September 30, 2010 | 5:24 PM | 0 candie blossom
Ugh, freaking 18 days more till Final Exam. Awesome:) I should start reading books now instead of I'm sitting infront of my pc now updating my stupid blog here. Smh. School was okay just now, there were 26 students at my class, today only 13 classmates of mine attended school. o_o oh why? Because all of 'em whose didn't attend today, trying to skip for POA lessons. Wawyeah. I found this at climax.net , ![]() An eighth grader in the Houston area, Asher Brown, has committed suicide after being relentlessly bullied at school for being gay. A US college student committed suicide the day after authorities say two fellow students surreptitiously recorded him having sex with a man in his dorm room and broadcast it over the internet. Tyler Clementi of New Jersey jumped off the George Washington Bridge, a lawyer for his family said. His body hasn't been recovered. Seth, a student at Jacobsen Middle School in Tehachapi, Calif., was found unconscious and not breathing on Sept. 19 after he apparently tried to hang himself from a tree in his backyard, according to a police report obtained by The Bakersfield Californian. Friends said that Seth had been picked on for years because he was gay. He later passed away. Uh.. just a Gay? I've seen worse.. .__. I mean seriously, do they have really care what outside people think of what they actually are? No right? I just don't get it, well as for me, I don't freaking care for people think what or who I am. I am who I am :D -WTF LOL- Namewee much. -'- xo |