|
|
Uh,
Monday, September 27, 2010 | 5:07 PM | 0 candie blossom
hihihihihihihi sucker, I.MUST.PASS.MY.FUCKING.END.OF.YEAR.EXAMINATION.NO.MATTER.WHAT.SHIT. FUCK.YOU. I JUST, MUST! :D :D :D STFU YOU BOOBY! so, this early morning was having general assembly at my so called booby-school-hall. I almost dying of sleepy for the whole 2hours staying inside. Hearing the principal bilipapa bilipapa blurrrrp plak plak. FART NONSTOP. Lolwtf random much. oh-how-i-love-my-disiplin-teacher. She caught one of my friend wearing pinkish bra, and she fucking did asked my friend to open it in public. smhomfgwtfbbqsauce. Yesh, my friend really went to the back and open it, gave to her. Shes w/ the naked boob during the whole lessons. :X and actually, I've think for a loooong time, if should public it @ my blog, so I guess, it's time? D: I actually admired a guy in my school. Only a small admire.. No biggy. He's my senior. Hes good-looking, cute.. :$ but oh, 1 of my classmate (girl) is kinda close with him. I almost everytime ask her about him. Then she would tells me about what he likes, dislike. I kinda know most of it. :B but then, until this morning during recess time, I purposely went 3rd floor of my school just to see him in his class, and I found out he actually holding 1 of his classmate's hand, a girl. They're like playing shake hand something? Er whatever they're doing. I saw it and kinda goes moody in sudden then I went back to classroom w/ my friend. She advised me but it was helpless until she told me, "yknow what? actually there's something I havent tell you about..." I very the curious about it & it was FINALLY, a finally told me what kind of guy he actually is. O_O! I goes WTF for a period time. D: really fail my friend, now then exposed to me. LOLWtf! I'm now like: Damnn you're fine! Too bad you have a bad personality. Good-looking person with a shallow, conceited, and a bitchy personality? HUGE turn-off. You'll always look ugly in my eyes. so.over.him. tomorrow public holiday, no school? HELL TO THE YEAH! :B and Wednesday, there's 2 events opening at my school's canteen, and school hall. celebrate tha mother fucking Teacher's day & Hari Raya. FUCKEST BORING:)) I don't wanna go tho, but Annie bugged me nonstop, and Junn would fuck me if I don't attend~ so obviously, I'm going. Urgh -_- Thursday will having the MIB competition contest, fucken no lessons. guess what? a week w/o any fucking lessons going on. WOO HOO! xoxo smexy lullababy |