|
|
Trust?
Sunday, September 19, 2010 | 11:50 PM | 0 candie blossom
Recently, Idk what happened to myself. I found myself so hard to make a true smile on my face. I found myself hardly trust people, even my close friends? Don't ask me why. Please. When you think you can trust someone, you can't. Its hard to trust people now. When you finally find someone that you think you could trust, they end up stabbing you in the back. The only thing we can do is keep it to ourselves, but how long can we hold it in? Its good to have friends online. You can tell them anything about your life and they can keep it a secret. They just understand you more and have the right things to say and make you feel better. Why does it seem that friends online are much better then friends in real life? Why huh? -___-!! LMFAO nowadays I realize that I keep on bullying Ronald. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HECK. WHY OH RONALD? WHYRE YOU SO FUN TO LEMME BULLY YOU?! :p He seriously make my day almost everyday whenever I got to chat with him. He's so.. *speechless* HAHA! and no, he's just my very good guy friend. :-D Advise for yguys : Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. xo |