|
|
thats what I do,
Monday, September 20, 2010 | 8:15 PM | 0 candie blossom
Milk's coin bag !!!! :p cost $4.50 bought at SL. XDDD damn cute ho !! This is my current bedroom's wall. Ain't stickers at all, I & Pinny drew all of 'em. teheheheh :3 went to Mall w/ Vynie Sc watched it. Watched it w/ no regrets at all. effing nice! :D bought alot stuffs there as well~ ![]() did this w/ Kimmy! :-D that may look disgusting for you? but really delicious. ngom ngom ngom! Look like tapao from Jollibee either KFC nor MCD? NO! Kimmy fried 'em its actually better than all of 'em! :o dont believe? HAVE A TRY! :P TING TING DAMN CUTE. XD (L)! I KEEP BLUFFING NONSTOP WHILE LOOKING THIS PIC! XD CUTE DIE LA! she goes stubborn because I ate her candies not purposely. HAHAH. and also online game, game & game! hang around round~ spin arounnnddd~ Thats mostly what I did during holiday. o_o LIFELESS MUCH. LMFAO Off to sleep now~ D': head damn pain. fml (fix my life!) :p xo |