|
|
:S
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 | 1:16 PM | 0 candie blossom
seriously! I wanna buy a new laptop! urgh. I need to start saving money! More saving, less spending. today, I'm having English & C.sci lessons, the rest of my periods doesn't have any lesson at ALL. =_= we spent time at school hall doing nothing. acting like a retard. I chatted about Hari Raya Aidilfitri with 'em. Qyll kept acting 'nyamal' because she wants to go jalan2 with me during Raya :D hahah & I'll see first. :) About the English periods, I like my health teacher. :) "Yeah, sometimes when I see students that aren't paying attention, I'd stand next to them and whisper 'penis' or 'vagina'. It catches everyone’s attention." we, whole class goes LMAO. :p oh I love you, Sir Isyrad! And about the C.sci periods, I cried when I got my test paper back. I got 45% out of 100%. then there's additional marks of 2% so it's 47% and still, I failed. How can I failed? :( why why why? yeah, maybe I studied the wrong topics or what, eh. Teacher said she wanted to see me during recess time, & I did. She asked me, what's wrong with me, I did well during Mid-Year Exam & now.. sigh. fuhhh. -o- she asked me to promise her I must do well in the final examination. I promised her. And at least, she told me "don't too carried over your current marks, its just a test" so yeaaaah. I'm okay now. ^_^ Sigh.. I've soooo many failed subjects. POA, Ug, C.sci, MIB, Maths, and others.. I haven't know yet. I told myself must be do better than the previous papers before this 2nd term test. but uh, I guess I CAN'T keep my own words.. boo hoo. At least I tried my best? no, I don't think I trIED my best.. =____________= bahbye. xo. |