|
|
omg~ :P
Monday, September 6, 2010 | 2:32 PM | 0 candie blossom
you know you mean a lot to me :p you know I love you more than you love me :p you know I think of you everyday :p you know we must contact each other everyday no matter what! :p you know I just can't stop thinking how awesome you are :p you know you make me smile always :p you know you make my tummy goes butterflies always :p you know how I feel when I get so close with you :p you know I won't and never think of leaving you :p you know I love you for who you are :p you know I can't wait to meet you again :p you know what I'm gonna do. hoho :p you know you're the superrrrrman! :p you know we don't care what other people thinks about us :p you know no matter what shit happens, we're still sticking each other :p you know you're the one I'm mentioning about now!! :p you know sayang!! I LOVE U. I'M NOT LYING. banar banar banarrr. HEHE! :D :D :D Happy 3rd Monthsary! for me & him. omg :p it's the 3rd month. :D I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu more and more :p ♥♥♥ xo. |