|
|
hUMMYYYYYYY
Thursday, September 9, 2010 | 12:25 PM | 0 candie blossom
Wawyeah. So I'm going to write where, what, happened previous days. teheheh. I went up Kb last Monday, and I met my boyfriend at pandan 7 Soon Lee. Chatted with him, took a short walk with him. (aa) omg~ then, Had dinner @Ayamku with cuzzy. chatted bout loads of craps. and blah blah. in the next day early morning, I went down Miri with them. for pay Jason's school fee. & they did. and so, before they're going to pay J's fee. They put me & my cuzzy down at Parkson. We had loads of times shopping there! :D My cuzzy introduced me a shop, I forgot what it named. .__. but really nice lah! At the outer looks like a wedding shop? but no, I went inside full of laces teddy, keychains, roses, vases and at the behind part, there's full of new arrival cotton teddy. and the fuccccckkkkk. I saw cows! Didn't bring down my hp. so sad. I know! D: I think & think and kept wanna buy or not. .__. cause my mom only gave me RM100 budget & my aunt gave me RM50. :s so yeaaah. I asked the cashier girl if any discount given and so, she replied yes. then I bought 2 of them! cost rm 70~ cheapo horrrr~ blah blah blah. we went back Kb, effin tired. 3days SLEEPLESS NIGHT. -o- Jason went back yesterday and brought my elder brother overnighting at his house and I went back home last night. kekekekeke. OMG COW!!!!!!!!!! D': Imma decorate my room full of cows and fever soon because of it ;3 ;3 ;3 no worries, I'll take picha of it k. :> ![]() xo. |