|
|
randomaction
Sunday, September 26, 2010 | 4:39 PM | 0 candie blossom
How easily I can be tossed away. I guess that's something I fear the most from the people I care about; that I will become insignificant. I hate the feeling of knowing someone can just completely forget me. I hate knowing someone can move on easily after leaving me behind. I hate being forgotten, replaced, and erased. I hate when people do this without a second thought in their mind, to hopefully convinced them enough to not. I mean, hey I don't blame you. I'm not perfect and I may not always please you, but after all we shared and done. I had faith in you to stick around. And I realize that people can take whatever you offered; throw it to the ground, stomp all over it, rub it all over in your face, and walk away with no hesitation. xoxo |