|
|
:D
Sunday, September 5, 2010 | 3:48 PM | 0 candie blossom
hello, currently so bored without him, he's having nap now. I'm missing him. How I wish I'm the best girlfriend that can be always there for him to make him happy. but not the best, at least is the one he loves. No worries, I'll prove it tho. hee hee. but I just want him to know that. sayang, i love youuuuuuuuuuuuu. :) so tonight I'm going up Bandar having buffet with my family. yeeeepi. :3 can't wait though. hoho. cause yknow what, it's been so long that I haven't having a wonder dinner with my family. My eldest bro almost busy for his work.. ._. my mom needs to help my aunt sales or they both would mostly being lazy go out HAHA. and my elder bro is recently study @Miri's college, every Sunday night or evening time, he have to go up Kaybee @my cousin's house to follow my cuz to go back Miri. so yeah. happy happy yay :D xo. |