|
|
wee! :)
Friday, August 6, 2010 | 12:16 PM | 0 candie blossom
Happy 2 months monthsary! a-very-short-moments. I don't care at all. The date, months, or days is not even important. The (sweet) moments we always share together is the most important! kali ah. :DDD I love you, I need you, I heart you, I want you, ' ' ' more and more. every day, every second, every minute, every breathe! ♥ I'm really too scare if you really going to leave me one day, alone.. >,< I know I tend to think so much, but I really care about you. hehehehe :') Bah, too lazy to online now. I wanna go do my h/w. correction again! :/ PFFT. why do my school teachers recently so obsess giving us correction homework instead of normal homework?!?!? WHY?! -.- Fuck you, cher. lol joke. :x It's like 1 question, 50 times. and it's a really long question/answer to write and copy. :@ !!! Oh em gee.. really sad. -_________-' Once again, happy 2 months to both of me and him!! weeehoooooo. :333333333333333 update soon, xo. |